- Journal of the Institute of Medicine is a scientific medical journal in English and will publish papers on health and medical aspects. Original articles, review articles, articles on P.H.C., medical education and manpower training and case notes are welcome.
- All contributions are judged by the criteria of originality and scientific content, and preference will be given to original research articles.
- The manuscripts are subject to being referred to referees for comments.
- The editors reserve the right of refusing to publish articles that have been submitted.
- The opinions expressed in the articles are the author's own and do not necessarily reflect the views of the publisher or the editorial board.
- The articles will be accepted for publication only after clear indication by the author that the manuscript has not been submitted elsewhere for publication.